Toupret Glazing Putty White 1KG
- SUPER WHITE AND BROWN
- DOES NOT STICK TO YOUR HANDS
- WILL NOT CRACK
- ACRYLIC PAINT COMPATIBLE
- LONG LASTING RE-USE FROM TIN
- WILL NOT SMEAR GLAZING
- 1 KG FOR 6 ML
GLAZING PUTTY applies on any types of woods, including common exotic species, chipboard and plywood. All primed.
For Putty and back putty, apply with a putty knife, for single glazing, glass from 4 to 6 mm thick. The minimum thickness of the back putty must be 3 mm, the minimum length of the fillet must be 9 mm, the minimum height of the putty above the lateral black must be 4 mm.
GLAZING PUTTY can be coated with paint, varnish or preservative coat once a skin has formed.
USE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
• Application tools : putty knife or laurel leaf. • Tools cleaning : with with alcohol methylated spirits. • Preservation: product guaranteed 12 months, from the original purchase invoice date as evidence, in its original sealed packaging and stored away from frost and sun.
• Do not apply: under a temperature below 5°C nor above 35°C nor at an hygrometry rate above 80%. • Do not apply on overheated surfaces, or under sun exposure.
The substrates to be prepared as per the current professional practices. (French DTU) • The substrates must be hard, cohesive, clean sound and dry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• No danger tag. • Safety data sheets available on http://www.toupretpro.co.uk