OWATROL OIL PAINT CONDITIONER AND RUST INHIBITOR
Original price £15.98 - Original price £26.51
£15.98 - £26.51
Current price £19.20
OWATROL OIL is versatile, highly penetrating air drying oil that can be used alone or added to paint. Used alone as a rust inhibitor it provides a tough, flexible finish, driving out excess moisture and air; displacing it from rusted metal, so stopping rust dead in its tracks. Used alone on porous wood surfaces it will saturate and protect the wood from damage caused by moisture and prevent paint from peeling.
When added as a paint conditioner to any oil or alkyd based coatings it will give increased wet edge time, improved flow and greater adhesion. Unlike damaging thinners, it will maintain the inherent quality of the paint without affecting its appearance or drying times, allowing you to achieve a more professional finish.
- Priming galvanised surfaces with no need for weathering or pickling
- Preventing further damage in heavily rusted surfaces
- Improving paint flow when working in cold environments
- Preventing peeling paint on wood surfaces
- Protecting metal part on wood surfaces like gates and window frames
- Assuring better adhesion of finishes