Toupret Mur Ex Filler
All substrates repair filler
Fill and repair
Exceptional adherence to all substrates
No stabilising solution or PVA required*
Paint in 24H
White in colour
Will not flash or grin
MUR EX® applies on new or renovated, painted or unpainted Substrates :
- Gypsum plaster
- Old painted surfaces
- Cement, concrete, breeze blocks, bricks , stones • Glass, glazed tiles
MUREX can be coated with any waterborne masonry or conventional coating. Any mineral, organic and siloxane binder paints. If using solvent based paint, a first primer coat of waterborne masonry paint is highly recommended.
USE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
- • Application tools : coating knife, blade or trowel.
- • Tools cleaning : with water.
- • Preservation: product guaranteed 6 months, from the original purchase invoice date as evidence, in its original sealed packaging and stored away from humidity
RECOMMENDATIONS and care for use
- Do not apply MUR EX® polystyrene nor damp substrates.
- The temperature affects the setting of the paste : a high temperature will make it set quicker whereas a low temperature will make it set slower.
- Do not mix the paste any longer once it has begun to set.
- The substrates to be prepared as per the current professional practices. (French DTU)
- Substrates must be hard, cohesive, clean, sound and dry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Contains cement – please read the care for use guidelines on the packaging or on the MSDS before handling. • Safety data sheets available on www.toupret.co.uk