Toupret Planirex 15KG
All substrates skimming filler
- Can be painted in 24 H
- Will not flash or grin
- Adheres to painted surfaces
- Accepts bolts nails and screws
- No stabilising solution or PVA required*
- Wet on wet recoat 3 H
- Easy to sand
PLANIREX applies on new or renovated, painted or unpainted Substrates :
- Gypsum plaster
- Old painted surfaces
- Cement, concrete, breeze blocks, bricks , stones
- glass, glazed tiles
PLANIREX can be coated with any conventional paint (except epoxy and), any waterborne masonry paint, any waterproofing coating. Do not cover straight with solvent-based polyurethane paints. If using a solvent based paint, a first primer coat of waterborne masonry paint is highly recommended
USE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Application tools : coating blade or trowel
- Tools cleaning : with water
- Preservation: product guaranteed 6 months, from the original purchase invoice date as evidence, in its original sealed packaging and stored away from humidity.
RECOMMENDATIONS and care for use
- Do not apply PLANIREX on polystyrene or on damp substrates.
- Do not apply: under a temperature below 5°C nor above 35°C nor at an hygrometry rate above 80%.
- The temperature affects the setting of the paste: a high temperature will make it set quicker whereas a low temperature will make it set slower.
- Do not further mix the paste once it has begun to set.
- The substrates to be prepared as per the current professional practices. (French DTU)
- Substrates must be hard, cohesive, clean, sound and dry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Contains cement – please read the care for use guidelines on the packaging or on the MSDS before handling.
- Safety data sheets available on www.toupret.co.uk