Toupret Plaster of Paris 4KG
- QUICK SETTING TIME
- VERY FINE
- EASY TO SAND
- EASY TO PREPARE
- ASY TO SHAPE AND MOULD
PLASTER OF PARIS applies on unpainted, new or renovated, substrates :
- Gypsum plaster, plaster tiles, plaster boards,
- Cement, concrete, cellular concrete breeze blocks, bricks, stones
PLASTER OF PARIS can be coated by any type of paint or wallpaper. Any type of TOUPRET filler.
USE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
- Application tools : coating knife, blade or trowel.
- Tools cleaning : The product residues can be rubbed off when dry.
- Water cleaning is unnecessary.
- Preservation: product guaranteed 12 months, from the original purchase invoice date as evidence, in its original sealed packaging and stored away from humidity.
RECOMMENDATIONS and care for use
- Do not apply Plaster of Paris on polystyrene nor on wall paper nor on exterior located substrates.
- Do not apply: under a temperature below 5°C nor above 35°C nor under an hygrometry rate above 70%.
- Do not apply on overheated substrates.
- Do not apply on wet substrates.
- Do not mix the paste any longer once it has begun to set.
- Do not cover with cement or concrete.
- The substrates to be prepared as per the current professional practices. (French DTU)
- The substrates must be hard, cohesive, clean sound and dry
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- No danger tag.
- Very low VOC emissions : <0,25%
- Safety data sheets available on www.toupret.co.uk