Toupret Touprelith Masonry Filler
- FILL AND REPAIR WITHOUT FORMWORK
- ADHERES ON DAMP MASONRY
- WILL NOT FLASH OR GRIN
- NO STABILISING SOLUTION OR PVA REQUIRED*
TOUPRELITH® Fuses on all rough masonry surfaces: • Cement, concrete, • Breeze blocks, • Bricks, • Stones.
TOUPRELITH® F can be coated with any type of exterior filler or waterborne paint also Mineral paints, thick semi-thick plastic walls coatings and water resistant coatings.
USE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS
• Application tools : coating knife or with trowel or blade.
• Tools cleaning: the product residues are to be rubbed off when dry. Water cleaning is unnecessary.
• Preservation: product guaranteed 6 months, from the original purchase invoice date as evidence, in its original sealed packaging and stored away from humidity.
• If you apply coloured paints, wait until the substrate is fully dry and make sure that colorants used are alkaline resistant.
• Do not overcoat with oil borne coatings (Pliolite, etc.) unless a priming coat of waterborne masonry paint is applied first.
• Do not apply TOUPRELITH® F on polystyrene, nor on adhesive coverings.
• Do not apply under a temperature < 5 °C and > 35 °C nor under an hygrometry rate over 80%.
• Do not apply on warm, overheated surfaces.
• Do not apply in sun exposure.
• In hot and dry weather conditions, generously moisten the surface before and after coating.
• The setting of the paste depends on its temperature: a high temperature will make it set quicker whereas a low temperature will make it set slower.
• Substrates to be prepared as per the current trade practices.
• Substrates must be hard, cohesive, clean, sound and dry.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Contains cement – please read the care for use guidelines on the packaging or on the MSDS before handling. • Safety data sheets available on www.toupret.co.uk