Toupret TX110 Interior Rapid Filler
Rapid drying filler
- The ultimate filler
- No need to spot prime
- Will not flash or grin
- Exceptional adherence
- Excellent shaping qualities
TX®110 applies on new or renovated, painted or unpainted Substrates :
- Gypsum plaster, plaster tiles, plaster boards
- Old painted surfaces
- Cement, concrete, cellular concrete, breeze blocks, bricks, stones
- Primed wood
TX®110 can be coated with any filler, any conventional paint or conventional wall-coating. Do not cover straight with polyurethane or solvent-based epoxy paints. If using a solvent based paint, a first primer coat of waterborne masonry paint is highly recommended.
USE AND STORAGE CONDITIONS:
- Application tools : coating knife, blade or trowel.
- Tools cleaning : with water.
- Preservation: product guaranteed 12 months, from the original purchase invoice date as evidence, in its original sealed packaging and stored away from humidity.
RECOMMENDATIONS and care for use
- Do not apply TX®110 on polystyrene or on wall paper or any bonded coverings. Do not apply on exterior substrates.
- Do not apply: under a temperature below 8°C nor above 35°C nor at an hygrometry rate above 70%.
- Do not apply on overheated surfaces.
- Do not apply on damp surfaces or when condensation conditions are likely to occur.
- Do not further mix the paste once it has begun to set.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
• Contains cement – please read the care for use guidelines on the packaging or on the MSDS before handling.
• Safety data sheets available on www.toupret.co.uk